Wednesday, February 06, 2008

What a event !! Biltzchalag 2008




BLITZSCHLAG
, the national level techno cultural fest of MNIT Jaipur showcases the talent of the students, be it practical or artistic. The fine knowledge is put to test with the formal and grid events. An enthralling experience awaits with the lithium and the aesthetic aroma for the fun and frolic.

This year is proven to be the best one ever. These are the three days of anxiety, excitement, fun & competition. I enjoyed every moment of this event. This is difficult to summarize it in word. Taking part in RANGOLI competition is really a very new experience to me. I think Junta should continue with the event in upcoming years with same enthusiasm and participation.
Ramba- Samba was at its ever best and "War of DJ's" (A competition that tests the participant musical knowledge, as well as his understanding of rhythm and beats.)
became my favorite.

I wish that I can again be its part next year (hey hey I want my degree this year only)




No comments: