Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thanks Giving Party!!

How one want to celebrate his last few days in college?? Obvious answer is partying hard...

But this the moment which don't count night party but a treat/ thanks giving party to our dear teachers. Teachers who let me do my personal interests, who are so easily available for any problem, who make it sure that even by some amount of effort we people may not suffer or awarded by good grades, who understand our need and guide us with very valuable suggestions. When I come to college I found myself in dilemma about my branch but today I can stand strong that this department give me enough strength and ample opportunities to grow.

This is very unusual party no music as such but a lot of words from our teachers. I come to know most of them personally and the things of which I'm not aware of. SK Gupta Sir was a surprise package for us, his sense of humor is just superb. Agarwal sir seems to be most active and Narang sir was very emotional about the day.

Unsual stories and success mantras were enough to make party alive. even girls to get permission for late hours due to Ashok Sharma sir. So they also feel happy about it.
I will really gonna miss them, specially Agarwal sir, Narang sir, YVSS Prasad sir(!!) & SKG sir.

I really gonna miss this place, I gonna miss my college days.

No comments: