Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year: Summary of year 2009

Only few hours left of 2009 and it’s time to reflect on the year that was. I thought 2009 would be a big one for me, but I don’t think I realised how life changing some of the events would be. When you face the year ahead you make goals, plans and set targets for yourself, having direction is a great thing. Often though, it’s the unexpected and the changes, the things we never could have foreseen that really make us.

This was a year of friendship, success & failures, love & hatred. This was my supposedly final year of my student life atleast for near future as I have no more plans to study. I need a break. I am studying since last 25 year now it’s time to do some real work.

I’m not making any really big New Year resolutions. I made a list of plans and things I would ‘like to’ achieve as I feel this is a much more flexible and approachable way to look at our future. So I’m saying for 2010, give it all you got, have a blast and make mistakes, it’s the best way to learn. Most of all enjoy! Nothing is a waste of time as long as we learn from it and at differently in the future. Now it is time to face the cruel world and do something that you are good at.

These are of few of highlights from 2009:

1) CollegeKhabar: One thing that seems impossible if someone had seen me and Hemant some years ago. Naveen and Praddy has definitely amused how can these two idiots (not stupid) driven by completely different counterviews can start something together called entrepreneurial venture

2) Placement: Job offer from Trident Group (but my Rona is still on). Year is ending with good news from Manoj and Suruchi.

3) Jhatpat Pyar phatapat Breakup (gsmnit can understand it better!!)

4) I met MNIT friends throughout year and cherish moments that we spent together.

5) IMT moments: In 2008 I was hardly socializing in IMT but in 2009 I made good friends, enjoyed partying together, Passion-09, chit-chats, sharing moments of placements, exams, project, competitions etc etc.

6) Memorable Pune holidays in April

7) The Manali trip: Again in Jan 2009 I went Manali with IMT friends enjoyed a lot but was missing the gang of 4.

8) Two months of summer internship in Gurgaon in extreme summers (read- heat + humidity) was one of most tough time of year.

9) Stood first in class – only in one trimester and no hope in future (People might say is it an important event I say it is something which I haven’t seen in past 10 years)

10) The second home “IMT- library” during exam time.

To sum up all I can say: ALL WASS WELL!!

No comments: