Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Women's "Whatever", "Anything" or "You Decide"

Funny piece of events I come across recently:

1 . (Whatever)

Boy: What should we have for dinner?
Girl: Whatever..
Boy: Why don't we have Punjabi?
Girl: No not Punjabi, the last time i got pimples on my face
Boy: Alright, why don't we have Rajasthani cuisine
Girl: Yesterday we ate Rajasthani, today too?
Boy: Hmm..... I suggest we have South Indian food
Girl: South Indian food is not good, I got diarrhea
Boy: Then what do you suggest?
Girl : Whatever..

2. (Anything)

Boy: So what should we do now?
Girl: Anything
Boy: How about watching a movie? It's been a long time
Girl: Watching movie is no good, it's a waste of time
Boy: How about we go for bowling, or some exercises?
Girl: Exercise on such a hot day?
Boy: Then find a cafe and have a drink
Girl: I am off caffeine
Boy: Then what do you suggest?
Girl: Anything


3. (You decide)

Boy: Then do we just go home?
Girl: You decide
Boy: Let's take the bus, I will accompany you
Girl: The bus is dirty and crowded.
Boy: OK; we will take a cab
Girl: Not worth it... for such a short distance
Boy: All right, then we can walk. We can enjoy the weather
Girl: I am hungry, can't walk.
Boy: Then what do you suggest?
Girl: You decide
Boy: Let's have dinner first?
Girl: Whatever...
Boy: What shall we eat?
Girl: Anything..



Any comments girls?

3 comments:

Naveen Kumar Meena said...

Perfect, though can add two more common answers:
1. Nothing
2. I don't know

Q. What happened to you?
A. Nothing
Q. Then why are you so sad?
A. I don't know
Q. Have I done anything wrong?
A. No, nothing
Q. Then somebody else said something?
A. I don't know

Cheers!

Devendra said...

@ Naveen: Very true!

Gajanan said...

really experience matters to know all this. ;-)