Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Movie database



It's almost free days, and you know what that means... prime movie-watching time.
These days my most favorite time pass is watching. In short I'm a movie freak.
I'm recommending you some of them I like very much, you may say this is my 'All Time Favorite' list....

Great Indian movies (Bollywood)
Sholay, Deewar, Padosan,Naya Daur, Mother India, Dilwale Dulhania le Jayege, Munnabhai MBBS, Laggan, Rang De Basanti, Lage raho Munnabhai, Devdas, Amar Akbar Anthony, Chak De India, Swadesh, Sarfarosh, Ankush, Chupke Chupke, Jane bhi do yaaron, Golmaal, Chalti ka naam gaadi, Anand, Sarkar, Namaste London, Hyderabad Blues, Guru...........

Hollywood:

The Shawshank Redemption
Schindler's List
The Godfather
Memento
Its a wonderful life
Titanic
Pursuit of Happyness
LOTR's
Matrix
A Beautiful Mind
Gladiator
October Sky
Coach Carter
The Silence of the lambs
Blood Diamond
Last King of Scotland
Girl Next Door
Harry Potter's
300
Catch me if you can
High school musical
Love Actually


This list is going long and long, so rest in next posts......................


1 comment:

aarsee said...

so i will use the list