Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Euphoria - Rocked IMT



Passion, the Annual Management Fest of IMT Ghaziabad, is not just the flagship event. In fact, it is the epitome of student life at IMT.The evenings are the most awaited part of the day in Passion as they see many icons from the world of music and entertainment take centre-stage and enthrall the audience with their performance. And on 11th Oct there comes the D- Day, Euphoria was there in campus. This was a truly sizzling, Rocking night I ever been pass through.



God Bless Euphoria... As I got the honor to meet them. For this also thanks to low turn up for the event. Initially I thought that it will not gonna work and with public of 300 or something for band like Euphoria it seems very disheartening for the band. But I can tell you everyone there was so full of energy that each one is seems to complete the space for 20. I have no words for their performance. It was sizzling, Blistering, scalding, rocking performance. Palash seems insane to me, how a person with that much of energy can perform for 3 hrs continuously without any break. The essential honesty of the music and the lyrics remain true to heart and the eternal emotion binds the performance all together. Performance on Maeri and Mehfuz were just unimaginable. I wish that I can see more concert by them in near future.

IMT Rocks!!

No comments: