Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hectic days !!!

"Hectic" word that I often use to fool friends showing that yes! I am doing something...But suddenly it has taken the life out of me. I am worried when I put this much of efforts in my life (except first few days in IMT, PDP days :) )

Schedule for trimester is very hectic in July as having classes from 8.30 am till 9.00 pm. Classes like PDM takes much more than it seems. You need to well read the cases, supported readings and "mentally prepared" to attend a single class. I don't know how much will I gain from Brand Management course but I am sure at the end of this course I will be killed by CBBE ( Not Consumer Based Brand Equity but Cadaverous By Brain Explosion)

I am trying to study SPSS from last 6 months(academic record say so...) and by end of every session it goes more complicated. Collegekhabar is a commitment that I do with myself only. I want to complete project in July but now it gonna be more difficult with as schedule. All this is happening only because of Strategy Course. Classes more SM are too much as course need to be completed in 10 days ( 3months course in 10 days, imagine the kind of pace this course will take) as taught by Prof Mallock from France (English guy). He need time to understand bunch of guys who need a insight for the sake of insight! (confusing!! even I remain confused in same way in his class)


Don't know what is lying more in this month....

No comments: