Saturday, July 18, 2009

A morning in library!!

Life sometimes teach you lesson that if you don’t work on time and wait till your a$# put on fire certain consequences will definitely be there.

Yesterday I had midterm exam of strategic management course, as usual I started studying after 10 pm. As soon I started I come to know that syllabus was too vast to study in a night. Before exam in morning I had to attend the classes of TQM (not Total Quality Management but QTM: Quantity of Time is Murdered). So have to read whatever possible in that night. All thanks to previous day schedule that I haven’t got chance to sleep for 4 hours. So in total I was sleepy sleepy yet weepy to go through course.

With 4 coffee breaks in 4 hours and 1 full hour healthy discussion (read crap) with Messcom the task to finish the required reading had become mammoth task. I decided to follow great Mr. Newton who proposed their first law: Law of inertia and started reading without break until I was forced to do so. I burnt lamp whole night in library (read tube lights) suddenly someone came to patted my back. I was scared!!! But he was the librarian who said "dude it’s time to pack up" I looked around I was the only one there and watch is showing 5.45 am... I packed up and went to room. Syllabus was still not completed moreover need to attend classes in morning (which was already there). I twit, update status watched video of “India Got Talent” on YouTube and finally down on bed hoping for some luck for next day. This sums up an average night during exams in IMT for me.

No comments: