Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sankat City: A saga of co-incidences!!

I just watched movie "Sankat City" starring KK menon, Anupam Kher and Rimi Sen.

In movie anupam is Don and KK is a car thief. Story moves around a lots of characters. Movie is all about chasing money and how so many characters are trying to pay back loan to don (Anupam). I don't want to write story otherwise it would make more loss to producers (Already they were feeling losses).

Whole movie is a saga of co-incidences. It remind me novel "Anything for you ma'am" where there are so many coincidences that one of my friend that time said that it is too difficult to digest the story. Same is the case with Sankat City, script is tight but so many sequences and scenes changes so fast that it is difficult to catch the pace and to understand the role of every character.

I recommend movie to those who are hard core fans of Hindi movies and watch it online good print is available.

No comments: